9.7.0 is out!
Download comics in the background while you read - Chunky talks directly to your Transporter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Pogoplug, Mediafire, Image Comics account, iCloud Drive, FTP/SFTP server or Mac or Windows shared folder, plus it runs a web-server you can use to upload comics via drag'n'drop or WebDAV. Download Comics Book Reader and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The BEST application for reading cbz, cbr, cb7 and cbt comics. All formats are thoroughly elaborated and are 100% supported by the application. This version run on any computer, but you will not be able to see thumbnails of comics if you install this version on a 64 bits computer. Old version 1.8 CDisplay 1.8. Download Jomic for Mac - Free and user-oriented comic book viewing app that can read CBZ and CBR archives, as well as PDF documents and popular image formats, such as PNG, TIFF, JFIF, JPEG and GIF. Comic book reader free download - Comic Reader Pro, eBook Reader, Calibre, and many more programs. Read books on your Mac. Free Publisher: Palm Digital Media Downloads: 5,755.
September 03, 20
New features are:
- Image enlargement/stretching can now be disabled for fit to width and height
- New option to show covers as single pages in double page mode (enabled by default)
- fix object leaks in database code
- add bidirectional sync support between the iOS app and the server (YACReader for iOS 3.10.0 or higher needed, it will be released next)
- add support for port setting from the command line
- other minor fixes and improved stability and performance.
Any feedback is always welcome.
If you enjoy using YACReader I want to ask you to consider becoming a patron and donate some money to keep the project alive, you can find the YACReader's Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/yacreader
Patreon page launched
August 28, 20
As you know YACReader, YACReaderLibrary and YACReaderLibraryServer are free and open source, so they don't generate any income at all. I keep the web site and users' forum free of any kind of ads. The project has been alive for more than 10 years, it has hundreds of thousands downloads and a huge amount of users all over the world.
If you enjoy using these apps I want to ask you to consider becoming a patron and donate some money to keep the project alive, you can find the YACReader's Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/yacreader
YACReader 9.6.0 is out!
September 27, 19
It was long overdue, but this new version is finally here. Check what's new:
Cover Comic Reader Download
- RAR5 support.
- Fix some issues in magnifying glass when used in hdpi screens.
- New setting to close YACReaderLibrary to the system tray. Yay! This is specially relevant for those who use YACReaderLibrary for streaming comics to the iOS app.
- Fastest and more reliable sync back from iOS.
- Option to hide current/next comic banner in the grid view.
- Fix saving progress when reading in double page mode.
- Fixes in Comic Vine integration.
- Other fixes and stability improvements.
I know it doesn't look like much, but a lot of work has been done to keep the project in good shape, it is not visible for the final user yet, but it will pay off in the long term.
I would like to thank you all for using YACReader, for becoming part of the community and for all your help testing pre-release, and providing feedback. Thanks to all the contributors making YACReader better and better, I can't thank you enough for all those PRs. Felix, thanks for helping with the forum and thank you for all that 'non visible' work that keeps the project in good shape.
Comic Book Reader
Mutiple selection in YACReader for iOS
September 06, 19
Multiple items selection has been a feature since the first version, do you know how to use it?, take a look at this video:
New features in YACReader 3.5.0 for ios
August 17, 19
A new version of YACReader for iOS is available with a good number of new features for improving the reading experience:
Best Comic Reader Windows 10
- Double page mode, can be set in the bottom bar while reading. Options are: single page, double page, and double page auto, in auto mode the double page is enabled when the device is in landscape mode.
- New fit settings, now there is an always fit option to force the content to fit in the screen, no matter the orientation or the content aspect ratio.
- Faster image loading.
- Better image loading and caching when reading remotely (from YACReaderLibrary).
- New UI to open next/previous comic while reading, when the cover or the last page are reached trying to go further will open a pop up showing the cover of the next comic (or the previous comic if we are going backwards), taping the cover will open the comic. (This only works in local mode yet)
- 3 additional tap modes to configure the hot areas in the screen, Viewer -> Options -> Settings (Page turn settings).
- Added a new setting to disable page turn animation, Viewer -> Options -> Settings (Page turn settings).
- Fix page turns triggered while zooming.
- Fixes and stability improvements.
Best Comic Reader Mac
As always, if you experience any problems or if you have suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.