Feb 25,2020 • Filed to: Edit PDF
On the date of January 29th, Microsoft released the 15th version of its popular desktop software - Office 2013 software, which includes Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Outlook 2013, etc. Now Word 2013 supports reading and editing documents in Adobe PDF file format.
Download Excel 2013 Mac Software Advertisement Invoice Template for Excel v.3.0 The invoice template for Excel is a complete customer invoicing system with ability to store created invoices, products and customer details, manage inventory and perform advanced order sales reporting.
Why You Need a MS Office 2013 Mac?
- Among the new features are a 'Read Mode' in Word 2013 which removes toolbars and lets you swipe and tab through a document like in an 'E-Reader'. Videos are better supported. They can be searched, added and viewed directly within Word. Excel 2013 has new easy.
- Download Microsoft Excel 2013 15.0.4753.1003 from our website for free. Microsoft Excel 2013 lies within Office Tools, more precisely Document management. The following versions: 15.0 and 1.0 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. This program is a product of Microsoft. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is.
PDFelement Pro for Mac - The Best PDF Converter
Generally speaking, Office 2013 can open a PDF by actually converting PDF format to Word format during the process, especially for the large and complex PDF files. However, Office 2013 was not designed as a general purpose PDF reader, like Adobe Reader. Instead, this similarity is focusing on version, but it copes poorly with complicated layouts. It is best seen as a path for inserting texts or images from PDF documents, rather than a business PDF workflow program.
Many people will ask the question about 'When will Microsoft Office 2013 for Mac be released'. Unfortunately, the Office 2013 is not supporting for Mac OS X system at this time, and even the new Mac Office 2013 won't be released for 1-2 years. So, if you could not edit PDF on Mac with Office 2013, here comes a powerful Microsoft Office 2013 Mac Alternative - PDFelement Pro for Mac, which is fully compatible with Mac OS X including Snow Leopard, Lion and macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
Why Choose This PDF Converter for Mac:
- PDFelement Pro allows you to edit, modify and rearrange PDFs.
- It also converts your PDFs into multiple formats while retaining its original layout and content as much as possible.
- It has the ablity to control your full PDF page such as cropping ,merging, spliting, rotating, etc.
- It's a best alternative to Office 2013 on Mac for converting PDF to Microsoft Word format.
Using Mac Office 2013 to Edit and Convert PDF
Here is how to edit PDF files on Mac using this alternative to MS Office 2013 for Mac OS.
Step 1. Run the 2013 Office for Mac and Load your PDF
First, get the Office 2013 OSX software through its website. You can buy it for $99.95 or download the free trial. Then, run the software and load the PDF file to be edited in the interface.
Free Download Microsoft Excel 2013 For Mac
Step 2. Start Editing your PDF File
Click Edit button to make some settings for your PDF, such as annotate text, highlight text, edit PDF form, edit PDF pages, edit PDF image, etc. Learn more detalied information about how to edit a PDF file on a Mac.
Step 3. Converting PDF to Word Doc Format (Optional)
At last, after all is done, clicking 'OK' to finish your files editing, even you can choose to convert the PDF document to various Doc format such as Word .doc format if you need.
Note: If you are a Windows user, and want to use Office 2013, you may get it through visiting the Microsoft website and clicking on the Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download links.