We Are a Leader — for the Fifth Consecutive Year!
2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.Read the Report
Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device
Live Meeting for mac users? Hello - I am considering using Live Meeting but I heard that it doesn't support Mac users well - specifically I heard the following are NOT available, but I am not sure if this has changed with any recent client updates. I've reviewed the Live Meeting documentation. I've found numerous documents on the Live Meeting website. They cover the system requirements for Live Meeting on a Mac. But there's no step-by-step.
Download Skype for your computer, mobile, or tablet to stay in touch with family and friends from anywhere. Anyone with a Google Account can create a video meeting, invite up to 100 participants, and meet for up to 60 minutes per meeting for free. For additional features such as international dial-in numbers, meeting recording, live streaming, and administrative controls, see plans and pricing.
Enable quick adoption with meeting capabilities that make it easy to start, join, and collaborate across any device.
Join anywhere, on any device
Zoom Meetings syncs with your calendar system and delivers streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing from desktop and mobile.
Lark Meetings is a free video and audio meetings solution with unlimited minutes. Stay connected—wherever you are—and meet for as long as you want.
Powerful meeting security
Robust security settings ensure disruption-free meetings. Encryption, role-based security, Passcode protection, Waiting Rooms and more.
HD video and audio
Download Live Meeting 2007
Bring HD video and audio to your meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
Built-in collaboration tools
Multiple participants can share their screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive meeting.
Made for Connecting
Filters, reactions, polls, hand raising, and music or video sharing make meetings more fun and engaging.
Recording and transcripts
Record your meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
Support scheduling or starting meetings from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group calls.
Customers who switch to Zoom report an increase in performance, trust, and engagement
95% report a greater sense of trust
85% saw an increase in video usage
Confidently work from home
New features to help you work from home and have fun doing it.
- Clear audio with advanced background noise suppression
- Share slides as your virtual background
- Feel camera ready with adjustable touch up my appearance
- Look well lit in any situation by adjusting advanced lighting
- More reactions to let your feelings show
- Filters to bring some fun into your day
Modernize your meeting solution
Zoom Meetings for desktop and mobile provides the tools to make every meeting a great one.
- Focus on your meeting – click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Feel meeting ready with virtual backgrounds, touch up my appearance and lighting controls
Download Zoom Mobile Apps for iPhone or Android
Download Zoom Client for Meetings
A thoughtful approach to mobile meetings
Today’s professionals need to be able to work and video conference wherever they are. Zoom Meetings for mobile provides the same great experience that you’d expect from the desktop client and more.
- Turn on Virtual Backgrounds and select the image of your choice (iPhone 8+ required)
- Share your screen and co-annotate
- Use Safe Driving Mode or Apple Carplay (iPhone only)
Communicate instantly on Zoom Chat
Integrated persistent messaging streamlines workspace collaboration across the desktop and mobile clients.
- Instantly start a meeting or phone call
- Share files and search content in public or private groups
- Connect external users while keeping information safe
Get immersive in-office collaboration right from home
Zoom for Home brings your calendar, meetings, and phone together in one dedicated device.
- High-quality microphone, camera, and speakers
- Touch displays for easy whiteboarding and annotation
- Simple for IT to deploy and manage
Administration and remote assistance made easy
Centralized IT management and remote assistance simplifies deployment and support.
- Track utilization and usage trends
- View version distribution
- Assign granular permission settings (account, group, and user level)
Add audio options for everyone.
- Free VoIP and toll-based dial-in for 55+ countries
- Global toll free and call-out
- Dedicated dial-in numbers
Hardware to optimize your meeting experience
Upgrade your audio and video quality with headsets, webcams, and moreView Recommended Hardware
Zoom Meetings connects with some of your favorite applications to enhance collaboration.
Download Live Meeting Client
Easily schedule and join meetings from your existing email or calendar application.
Outlook PC/Mac Plugin
- Integrates with native calendar applications so you can view your scheduled meetings and receive meeting reminders
- Join meetings on your phone anytime, anywhere for a seamless conferencing experience
- VooV Meeting features HD video, intelligent noise cancellation, as well as beauty filters and background customization
- It comes with AI-based speech enhancement and high fidelity processing algorithms to minimize ambient noise
- Maintain smooth audio and video delivery even during excess packet loss
- Share screens in real-time on PCs and mobile devices with automated watermarks
- Instant text messaging facilitates discussions without disrupting meetings