Mac OS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13. Download Receiver for Mac Download Receiver for Mac (49.8 MB -.dmg) Checksums SHA256. Note: As of Flutter’s 1.19.0 dev release, the Flutter SDK contains the dart command alongside the flutter command so that you can more easily run Dart command-line programs. Downloading the Flutter SDK also downloads the compatible version of Dart, but if you’ve downloaded the Dart SDK separately, make sure that the Flutter version of dart is first in your path, as the two versions might. Microsoft RMS SDK 4.2 for OS X is a lightweight SDK for creating rights-enabled applications. By downloading the software, you agree to the license terms provided for this software. Download the installer. BlackBerry Native SDK 2.1 for Mac OS X. A known issue with Java for Mac OS X may cause issues when installing.
A software development kit (SDK) provides a set of files to build applications for a target platform, and defines the actual location of those files on the target platform or an intermediate platform that supports the target platform.
The Mac OS X platform provides SDKs for the following target platforms that RAD Studio supports:
- Mac OS X
- 64-bit iOS Device
- 32-bit iOS Device
- iOS Simulator
Java Jdk Download Mac Os X
When you develop either Delphi or C++ applications for one or more of these target platforms, you must use the SDK Manager to add to RAD Studio an SDK for each target platform.
To add a new Mac OS X or iOS SDK to your development system from a Mac:
- Select Tools > Options > Environment Options > SDK Manager.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Add a New SDK dialog box, select a platform from the Select a platform drop-down list.
- The items in the Select a profile to connect drop-down list are filtered by the selected platform.
- Select a connection profile from the Select a profile to connect drop-down list, or select Add New to open the Create a Connection Profile wizard and create a new connection profile for the selected platform.
- The Select an SDK version drop-down list displays the SDK versions available on the target machine that is specified in the chosen connection profile.
- Select an SDK from the Select an SDK version drop-down list. For details and troubleshooting, see SDK Manager.
- RAD Studio does not support versions of the iOS SDK lower than 8.0.
- iOS applications built with a given SDK version may only run on that version or later versions of iOS. For example, an application built with version 9 of the iOS SDK might crash on a device running iOS 8.
- Check Mark the selected SDK active if you want the new SDK to be the default SDK for the target platform.
- Click OK to save the new SDK.
The files from the remote machine are pulled into the development system, so you can keep a local file cache of the selected SDK version. The local file cache can be used to build your applications for the SDK target platform.
After you create an SDK, you may change the local directory of your development system where RAD Studio stores its files.
Os X 10 5 Download
If you do not create an SDK in advance, you can add one the first time you deploy an application to the remote machine. The Add a New SDK window appears where you can select an SDK version.