- Slideshows On Mac
- Photo Slideshow Movie Maker software, free download For Mac
- Photo Slideshow Maker For Mac
- Slideshow maker with music online The Adobe Spark Video slideshow maker provides you with abundant customization options so you can create something unique and powerful. Compose a one-of-a-kind presentation by adding different backgrounds, photos, videos, and audio content.
- 5 Best Slideshow Software for Mac. LightMV; iMovie; JPEGDeux; 4K Slideshow Maker; FotoMagico 5; LightMV. LightMV is a cloud-based slideshow maker which is compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. There are many web applications provide slideshow making services but we consider this one as the best free slideshow maker for Mac.
- Which is the best slideshow maker?
Step 1 Download and Run the iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac. After you process the slideshow editor free download on your Mac, drag it to the “Applications” and installation will be finalized in the blink of an eye. After installation, double click to launch the program. Download photostage free slideshow maker for mac mac, photostage free slideshow maker for mac mac, photostage free slideshow maker for mac mac download free. Download the latest version of PhotoStage Free Slideshow Maker for Mac for Mac. Create big presentations with your best pictures. PhotoStage is a very useful.
- And is there a slideshow program for Mac?
Actually, it is hard to define which kinds of software will be the best slideshow maker, but for sure, there are lots of slideshow creator can works on Mac operating system. So, it is quite easy to find a slideshow program for your Mac.
In this post, I'll show you top 11 free slideshow maker for Mac, and you can choose any one to create interesting, animated videos in form of slideshows from your pictures while adding your favorite music or sounds to run in the background.
Read Also:9 Advanced & Free Slideshow Maker for Windows
Well, I'd like to show all of you the detailed steps of creating a stunning slideshow with one of the best slideshow maker in the below list. You can check that steps to see how easy the program works.
Now, let's get started...
[Reviews] 11 Best & Free Slideshow Maker for Mac
#1. Filmora Video Editor (Mac)
Filmora Video Editor for Mac is an easy-to-use yet powerful video editing software with photo video slideshow maker tools. You can import any photos and do changes with the editing tools, and then create photo video slideshow easily. And it provides you with hundreds of effects, including filters, transitions, titles, texts and more.
Key Features of Filmora Video Editor:
- Edit videos, photos and audio with powerful editing tools, including cutting, splitting, cropping, merging, rotating, etc.
- Create photo video slideshow with wonderful free effects, including transitions, filters, overlays, elements, titles, etc.
- Add background music or sound effects to the slideshow according to your own needs.
- Export the slideshow to any formats, device, share on YouTube, Vimeo or burn to DVD as you like.
#2. iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac
iSkysoft Slideshow Maker perfectly works with Mac OS, making fantastic movies or slideshows out of your videos and photos. Besides, it can also burn the videos and photos into DVD from your iMovie files and iPhoto files. iSkysoft Slideshow Maker for Mac combines the function of both iMovie and iPhoto and lets users to add more effects when make slideshow on Mac.
- Make a slideshow with lots of professional themes and editing features.
- Share it all on iTunes, iDVD, YouTube, iPhone, iPad, or burn to DVD and more.
- Allow you to add your own credits, captions titles, background music and other effects.
- Full compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, and 10.11 EL Capitan.
iPhoto is a slideshow making program for Mac that has a beautiful interface which makes it easy to learn and use. With an extensive range of special effects, this software makes it ideal to use. It comes with different audio effects and shortcuts that you can use to make the slideshows. Aside from this factor, it also has great editing tools and great effects that you can use to make your slideshow interesting. Its photo organization helpers allow you to share your pictures or slideshows on Facebook and other social media forums.
#4. DVD Creator for Mac
iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac is another highly recommended slideshow maker for Mac users. This all-in-one tool enables you to simply drag and drop your photos and videos to the program and create slideshow. You can add background music to make the slideshow attractive. Besides slideshow creating, you can also convert videos in any format from any source to DVD disc or DVD file. See more benefits with this Mac slideshow creator.
- Make slideshow with photos and background music.
- Convert slideshow to DVD files and DVD disc.
- Burn DVD with any videos in any format.
- Provide thousands of free DVD menu templates.
#5. HyperEngine AV
The HyperEngine-Av which was previously a Montage is a great multimedia editor which allows you to combine seamless photos, videos, texts and sounds to come up with great slideshows of family movies or even business presentations easily and quickly. With the HyperEngine, one can drag and drop media clips from a FireWire DV camera. You can later arrange this in your workshop to slideshows or movies.
Slideshows On Mac
This software is preinstalled on Macs but which can also be downloaded online. It comes with several themes, new titles, video stabilization features that you can use to create slideshows. Whether you are using an upgraded version or not; iMovie comes with simple features which make the video editing process fun, satisfying and relatively easy not to mention stress free. You do not need any prior experience to fully use this software.
This is a built-in software that comes pre-bundled with your Mac. It lets you create video slideshows and picture slideshows using your digital media contents. It even offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Furthermore, with this software, you can also burn or write your slideshows into a DVD disc on your Mac and enjoy the contents on Apple TV, computers or any other DVD players.Pros:
- It's a free slideshow maker software that comes pre-bundled with your Mac.
- It offers a simple & intuitive interface which is easy to navigate.
- You can also burn your slideshow to a DVD using this software.
- This comes with restricted features, for example, basic editing options, rudimentary theme or styling options.
- This software doesn't allow to share your slideshow with friends & family.
It is an open-source tool for Mac OS X which can be used to make a slideshow program with image files. Originally inspired by a specialized tool (JPEGView), this effective slideshow generator comes with various useful customization options. With JPEGDeux, you can easily display your slideshows in full-screen mode, in a window, and in the Dock.Pros:
- It's an open-sourced slideshow maker tool for Mac OS X users.
- It comes with several outstanding features especially the customization options.
- You can easily create slideshows from recursive directories.
- It's reliable and completely safe to use.
- The software doesn't come with vast editing options.
- JPEGDeux doesn't allow you to share your slideshows with family & friends.
#9. FotoMagico 5
Photo Slideshow Movie Maker software, free download For Mac
This tool presents you an absolutely trouble-free way to make a vivid yet beautiful slideshow on your Mac while using your existing photos, videos, music & text. Thus, you'll eventually create a high-resolution video or live presentation in a snap. What's more - this software offers you 4K Ultra HD resolution & splitting fast speed (that is less than 15 minutes). Considering all these features, FotoMagico 5 is a nice choice when it comes to choosing free slideshow maker.Pros:
- Allows you to easily create stunningly beautiful & professional looking slideshow.
- Allows you to import photos, videos, music & text into your slideshow.
- Offers interesting features like 4K Ultra HD resolution & splitting fast speed.
- Many important Pro features are only available to its premium licensed versions such as timeline view, recording mode, direct access to Lightroom photo libraries, additional export options etc.
- The latest version of FotoMagico 5 is available only for Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
#10. Muvee Reveal Express for Mac
If you're looking for a free yet convenient slideshow maker for Mac OS X, then you can definitely try this software : Muvee Reveal Express for Mac. You can easily transform your photos into a live slideshow video with a maximum of 50 photos. You can also choose from one of five exciting styles, starting from Scrapbook-style slideshows to music-video slideshows (trailer type). Also, you can export your slideshow to iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch etc.Pros:
- Easily create a slideshow and export it to your gadgets.
- You can make multiple slideshows with different songs & finally string them together.
- Share your slideshows on big screens with iDVD or using Airplay.
- The latest version of this tool comes as a licensed and premium software.
- You are limited to import a total of 50 photos in your slideshow.
- It comes with only five styles or default themes.
#11. 4K Slideshow Maker
It is a convenient, easy-to-use, and straightforward app that allows you to create slideshows. You can add the desired photos from your own Mac or from Instagram, select the music & then apply various gorgeous effects, filters, and transitions. It also comes with the advanced face recognition technology. Finally, you can save your slideshow on your iPhone or share it on Facebook.Pros:
- Add photos from your local folder or directly download them from your Instagram account.
- Save the slideshow in Ultra 4K HD quality and enjoy the highest quality content on your iPhone, HD TV or even online.
- Add your favorite music and customize the duration as per your wish.
- Select your favorite video output format – Mac OS X Standard, Windows Standard, iPhone 5/4/3GS, YouTube, Facebook, iPad/iPad Mini etc.
- It doesn't allow you to burn your slideshow to a DVD.
- It doesn't offer too many editing options.
- It comes with only five styles or default themes.
Bonus: How to Make Movie Slideshow with Filmora Video Editor?
Step 1. Download and install Slideshow Maker for Mac, run this program, and you'll see its interface as below. Choose 'New Project' and enter the video editing panel.
Step 2. Drag and drop your photos or video clips you wish to put into the video slideshow into the program, then you'll find them in the media library one by one. Drag these media files into the timeline for editing.
Step 3. Ensure the media clips are located in the right order, then, you can split, rotate, crop or zoom your video clips or pictures as you like. Here, you can also double-click it to do more editings.
Photo Slideshow Maker For Mac
You can also add some special effects to make your video slideshow looks naturally as follows:
- 100+ Free Transition Effects to Make Your Video Special
- How to Make An Intro/Outro for Your Video
Step 4. When all settings have done, you can preview the slideshow in the Preview window and then, hit 'Export' button to choose an video format or platform to save your output slideshow video.
Done! So, what're you waiting for now?
Just pick up the right slideshow maker software to create stunning slideshows on Mac computer easily. If you feel hard to make a decision, I'd like to recommend you to start the editing process from the Filmora Video Editor for Mac.
Click the below icon to get the free trial version now.
Related Articles & Tips
How to make a slideshow with music and pictures for free
Start by creating a new project with our slideshow maker
Selecting the plus button in the web or iOS app will open a slide-based editor. We suggest storyboarding your slideshow story within the app by selecting one of the pre-loaded story structures or creating your own.
Add media to the slides
Choose between images, video clips, icons, or text. You can search for free images within Spark or use your own. Add up to 30 seconds of video at a time to each slide. We recommend using short video clips or images to visually represent your message.
Select pre-designed layouts
Present your media in a variety of layouts by selecting one of the pre-loaded placements from the “Layouts” tab.
Use text to communicate key information or calls to action
Adding on-screen text to your slideshow enhances your messaging. You can also add voiceover to your slideshow by hitting the red button and speaking into your phone or computer.
Spice it up with a theme and soundtrack
Adobe Spark comes pre-loaded with themes that control the overall look and feel of your slideshow. Themes power transitions between slides and the motion of elements. Select the “Themes” category to choose from unique themes. You can also add music by uploading your own track or selecting one of the free audio tracks in Spark
Publish and share
Sharing your completed slideshow is a great way to boost visibility and viewership. Save your slideshow directly to your device or copy the link to share it online. Post the slideshow on your social media platforms, YouTube channels, blog, or send it by text or email. Adobe Spark makes it easy to showcase your creations through whatever channels you desire.