Download skype for os x 10.7.5 for free. Communication downloads - Skype by Skype Limited and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
- For the best Mac client experiences and an always up-to-date infrastructure, we recommend all customers migrate to Office 365. Skype for Business Server 2015 customers should at a minimum download and install the Skype for Business Server 2015 Cumulative Update version 9319.272 or higher.
- I used always Skype without problems, now if I try to download the version from Skype page it says to me that I should update it and download it again. There is no way to get my app back working. I use MAC 10.7.5 and I do not want the Skype on Web but the normal Skype application.
Skype 7.4 Free Download
If I'm understanding correctly, several apps are not working because you need to update your macOS. I will be happy to help you with this. Your current version of macOS can be updated to macOS Sierra.
Skype For Mac Os 10.7 5 DownloadTake a look at the information below to ensure that you meet all of the other necessary system requirements to upgrade to macOS Sierra, from our article: How to get macOS Sierra
Can your Mac use Sierra?
Skype Version 7 Download
macOS Sierra requires one of the following Mac models and versions of OS X. It also requires at least 2GB of memory and 8.8GB of storage space.
- iMac (Late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
- Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
- OS X El Capitan v10.11
- OS X Yosemite v10.10
- OS X Mavericks v10.9
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
- OS X Lion v10.7
To find your model, memory, storage, and version of OS X, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu ().
Get Sierra from the App Store
Before upgrading, it's a good idea to back up your Mac. Then follow these steps:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Search the App Store for macOS Sierra, or go directly to the macOS Sierra page.
- Click the Download button on the macOS Sierra page. A file named Install macOS Sierra downloads to your Applications folder.
- After download is complete, Install macOS Sierra opens automatically. (You can also open it from the Applications folder, Launchpad, or Spotlight.) Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
Jul 14, 2017 5:20 PM